Increases in water rates related to conversion to surface water; please see What Are the Different Charges On My Water Bill for additional information. The NHCRWA website, https://www.nhcrwa.com, also explains pretty well what is happening with water rates.
NEW Payment Options Available
Posted: January 14, 2022
Harris County WCID 114 has teamed up with First Billing Services to provide more payment options to our customers. You can pay by credit card, debit card or eCheck. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex are all accepted.
First Billing Services assesses a fee of 3.99% for each Credit/Debit card and 99¢ fee for each eCheck transaction.
- Web Payments: Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com to access the online portal. Register your account OR pay as a guest!
- Live Agent Assisted Payments: Call 855-270-3592 for live agent assistance.
- Automated Phone Payments: Call 855-591-3498 and follow the prompts to listen to your balance and make a payment. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Direct Payment Plan (Automatic Monthly Payments): Log in online OR contact First Billing at 855-270-3592 to sign up for automatic payments. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
- E-Billing: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for e-billing.
- Online Bill Pay: You may continue to pay your bill online through your bill payment service.
- U.S. Postal Service: As always, you may mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided with your billing statement.
Mailing address: Eagle Water Management • P.O. BOX 12149 • SPRING, TEXAS 77391
The above options are not available for returned payments/checks or terminated-service payments. Customers with returned check, returned account fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379 with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.
For more information or assistance with registration:
Call First Billing Services at 1-855-270-3592 or log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com